Earth5R carries a strong emphasis on fundamental knowledge, thorough research practices, and hands-on experience at the community level. It prepares students to be authentic leaders through knowledge and practice.
Earth5R is committed to education that promotes social and economic justice in the urban and rural environment through high-quality learning programs.
Earth5R offers Certificate Course in Global Sustainability and Climate Change to students and citizens who are interested in gaining hands-on knowledge on environmental topics.
- Course material, instructions and mentoring: Online
- Live project assignment: Offline- in your locality within 3 km radius
- The program blends online and offline learning and projects are ongoing. Students receive one on one learning hence there is no concept of a batch. You can start the course at any time. Once you have decided upon the course duration, please email your request to join the program mentioning those details along with your resume to community(at)earth5r(dot)org
- Once shortlisted you will be required to pay the fee online. The fee has to be deposited in 100%. Post the payment your course will start.
- Since the projects are local and instructions and course material delivered online students don’t have to visit the Earth5R center for the program.
- The course comes with a high degree of flexibility. The duration mentioned against each TYPE is the minimum duration required to complete the course. The maximum duration to complete the course is one year from the date of enrolment in the course. Towards the end of each week, students are expected to clock in their duration, update the work progress and document their work online on our portal.
|DETAILS||3 Months or 96 Hours|
|TOPICS||Rs 36,000/ $ 550|
|Climate Change and Global Warming||Yes|
|Solid Waste Management- Downcycling, Recycling, Upcycling and other Processing||Yes|
|United Nations Sustainable Development Goals||Yes|
|Project Field Work||Yes|
|Creating Zero Waste facilities||Yes|
|Rainwater Harvesting- Combating Water Crisis||Yes|
|Climate Change Mitigation Strategies||Yes|
|Measuring social, environmental, and economic impacts||Yes|
|Environmental Blogging- Writing Environmental Articles in Earth Journal||Yes|
|Environmental Project Management||Yes|
|Plantation- How to grow your own food||Yes|
|Developing a Social Enterprise Business Plan||Yes|
|Working with Global Diplomats and Changemakers||Yes|
|Participation in Global Sustainability Summit||Yes|
WHAT GLOBAL LEADERS SAY
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS
I’m impressed by the young people involved in this program who are putting in their time and effort to take action.
HH The Dalai Lama
Congratulations! This is an amazing project. It’s a great example of circular economy model in action. I would like to bring your project to Costa Rica.