We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are dedicated and enthusiastic about working for the environment and will remain consistent on their journey towards the bigger picture.
Until now, 40,000 underprivileged families across India have been trained using upcycling based sustainable livelihood models. 2,70,000 families in slums and villages across India have received financial literacy, and 1,20,000 families have been educated in livelihood and healthy living skills.
A global network of 35,000 volunteers spread across 25 countries and all major cities of India help fuel this movement.
With our Home Equals Planet Program, we have been able to create a tangible impact in society and expect you to do the same!
YOUR PROJECTED IMPACT WHILST INTERNING
- Total annual organic waste processed (tons)= 657
- Total annual compost produced (tons) = 197
- Total annual community Income/ commercial Value from the Organic Waste Processing= ₹4,927,500 ($63,360)
- Total annual recyclable waste diverted from landfills (in tons)= 383
- Total annual community Income/ commercial value of recyclable waste sold=₹2,299, 500 ($29,568)
- Total annual livelihood generation from up-cycling programs=3,65,00,000
- Total annual waste diverted from Landfills (in tons)= 1,040
- City saving on waste management and less landfilling annually= ₹15,60,375 ($20,064)
- Total Value of Circular Economy created by each intern annually = ₹45,287,375 ($646,963)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Visiting and surveying local residential areas and run-down areas to train up to 1,000 families about our community program.
2. Training local residents and low-income communities on waste segregation, waste management, and a circular economy.
3. Training women on circular economy based livelihood skills including up-cycling and recycling.
4. Documenting the experience of training, writing articles and submitting reports.
5. Taking up leadership roles and carrying them out with courage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Local language proficiency (spoken as well as written) + basic English fluency
- Creative writing/ content writing skills
Global, anywhere in the world
- Certificate of completion
- Letter of recommendation (for high performers)
- Flexible work hours
WHO CAN APPLY
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for the part time internship, immediately.
2. Are available for a duration of 6 months.
3. Have relevant skills and interests.
Join us for rewarding and enriching work opportunities related to socio-environmental aspects. We are here to help you change the world!
Fill out the form here to apply!