We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are dedicated and enthusiastic about working for the environment and can vision the bigger picture and work towards it.
Till now 40,000 underprivileged families across India have been trained using upcycling based sustainable livelihood models. 2,70,000 families in slums and villages across India received financial literacy. 1,20,000 families have been educated in livelihood skills.
A global network of 35000 volunteers spread across 25 countries and all major cities of India fuel this movement.
With our Home Equals Planet Program, we created a tangible impact in the society and expect you to do the same!
YOUR PROJECTED IMPACT
- Total annual organic waste processed (tons)= 657
- Total annual compost produced (tons) = 197
- Total annual Community Income/ Commercial Value from the Organic Waste Processing= ₹49,27,500
- Total annual Recyclable waste diverted from the landfills (tons)= 383
- Total annual Community Income/ Commercial Value of Recyclable Waste Sold=₹22, 99, 500
- Total annual Livelihood Generation from Upcycling Programs=3,65,00,000
- Total annual Waste diverted from Landfills (Tons)= 1,040
- City Saving on Waste Management and less Landfilling annually= ₹15,60,375
- Total Value of Circular Economy created by each Volunteer annually = ₹4,52,87,375 ($646,963)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Visiting and surveying local residential areas and slum areas to train 3000 families about our community program.
2. Training local residents and slum communities on waste segregation, waste management, and circular economy.
3. Training women on the circular economy based livelihood skills including upcycling and recycling.
4. Documenting the experience of training, writing articles and reports.
5. Leadership roles opportunity.
-Excellent Communication Skills
– Local Language Proficiency (Spoken and Written)
Global, anywhere in the world
- Letter of Recommendation
- Flexible Work Hours
WHO CAN APPLY
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for the part time job/internship, immediately.
2. Are available for a duration of 6 months.
3. Have relevant skills and interests.
Join us for rewarding and enriching work opportunities related to socio-environmental aspects. We are here to help you change the world!