1 box of pasta (linguine, Gemelli, any kind will do)
recycle the cardboard box
1 1/4 tbsp olive oil
1 1/4 oz parmesan
1 1/2 zucchini
3 oz plain greek yogurt
1 1/2 tomatoes
1 clove garlic
salt & pepper
1. Boil water and cook pasta per the instructions on the box
2. In a pan, sautee the garlic in olive oil for 30 seconds to a minute on medium heat. Add tomatoes and zucchini and continue cooking for 5-7 minutes.
3. Combine yogurt and lemon in a bowl and stir.
4. When pasta is done cooking, add it to the yogurt sauce along with the tomatoes and zucchini.
5. Top with parmesan, salt & pepper
What is Earth5R’s Home Equals Planet project?
Home Equals Planet is an initiative comprising 15 tangible actions that citizens take on an individual level. These are a step toward a sustainable planet and a healthier lifestyle. The actions promote simple actions like eating home-cooked food, segregating waste, spending time in nature, and so on.
Home Equals Planet: 15 Actions to Change the World
The 15 actions are associated with the UN Sustainable Development Goals and aim to create a better future for all by 2030. Home Equals Planet covers areas like Waste Management, Health, creating a Circular Economy, etc.
Dining out is associated with increased exposure to Harmful Chemicals like Phthalates.
Eating out and takeaways have been linked to a number of health and lifestyle problems over the years.
One such example is the presence of Phthalates, a group of chemicals used in food packaging and processing materials that are known to disrupt hormones in humans and are linked to a long list of health problems like infertility, pregnancy issues, diabetes, obesity, and cancer.
Besides, the Restaurants and fast food joints are extremely energy-intensive.
To read more of such articles, please visit https://earth5r.org.